lout-users

Re: Lout and Glossaries?

From: Ludovic Court?s
Subject: Re: Lout and Glossaries?
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 21:47:29 +0100

Hi,

I've just tried out glossaries.  I encountered the following problems :

* When the language is set to French, Lout isn't able to find the appropriate
  "glossary" word (which is "Glossaire" in French); instead, we get "??".
  However, this works fine with English.

* There is a small typo in the "report" file which says "@GlossaryWor" instead
  of "@GlossaryWord" (but that's not a big issue ;).

Anyway, thanks for this new version of Lout!
Ludovic.