lout-users

Problems with IncludeGraphic eps in large doc...

From: Robert Feldt
Subject: Problems with IncludeGraphic eps in large doc...
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:11:02 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

Ok, I'm back with more lout problems... ;-) Hope I'm not bothering too
much; I really like lout but keeps running into problems.

This time I have a large eps (2.8MB) that can be included just fine in a
small test document when I try it. The test doc is a couple of pages and I
have the IncludeGraphic clause early in the doc. I did this simply to
check that the eps could be included alright and printed nicely.
Everything looks great so far.

When I take the same IncludeGraphic clause and enter it in the middle of
a 35 page document I now get problems. Lout doesn't complain but when
viewing the document with GSview the page with the picture cannot be
viewed and there are no pages after that page. The page cannot be printed.

I can find no differences with the contexts where the IncludeGraphic is
written except that its a Section in the 1st doc and a SubSection in the
latter.

Is there some known problems with including large eps files? Any other
things I can try?

Regards,

Robert Feldt