lout-users

Re: Page braking Verbatim objects?

From: Robert Feldt
Subject: Re: Page braking Verbatim objects?
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 14:31:17 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Sébastien Pierre wrote:

> Le mardi 21 mai 2002, à 01:04 AM, Jeff Kingston a écrit :
>
> > On Mon, 20 May 2002 12:54:00 +0200 (MEST), Robert Feldt wrote:
> >>
> >> Is there some way to make long Verbatim sections brake into multiple
> >> pages
> >> instead of being scaled to fit on the page as seems to be the default?
> >
> > except with 128 copies of the line inside the @Verbatim instead of
> > three.  It broke across three pages without any trouble.  So the
> > problem is not the @Verbatim symbol, it is the context in
> > which it is placed.
>
> Maybe Robert has enclosed the @Verbatim inside another tag, such as @Box
> for instance?

No, this was actually in a SubAppendix but the problem seem to have been
that there was no PP or DP prior to the Verbatim object. When comparing
the problematic portion to Jeffs example I noticed the missing DP/PP. When
inserted things work as expected again.

Sorry for my mistake and thanks to all who helped out.

Regards,

Robert