lout-users

Re: Misbehavior of @IncludeGraphic

From: Ludovic Court?s
Subject: Re: Misbehavior of @IncludeGraphic
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:33:12 +0100

Hi!

> > Does anyone have an idea about how to avoid this `bug', by modifying
> > the EPS file for instance?
>
> The attached eps fils is a binary one, that lout doesn't understand.
> I posted some crude patch to parse it, but I never was motivated
> enough to clean it up.  See

I haven't tried your partch since it applies apparently to quite an old
version of Lout (3.17 I think) that I don't have. Is it code that actually
convert Binary EPS to Ascii EPS? If so, it would be really a *good* idea
to include it in the next Lout release.

I have been looking for a program (Free software) that would convert binary
EPS to Ascii EPS but this seems to be hopeless. Does anyone know where I
could find such a program, or does anyone has any idea on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Ludovic.