lout-users

Re: Problem with @Diag

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Problem with @Diag
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:03:22 +0300

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 16:47:51 +0300, Ludo' wrote:

> I'd like at some point to have one state linked to itself with a
> curved arrow. I tried an @Link from { Q0 } to { Q0 } but it doesn't
> work.

Assuming Q0 is the name of the node:

    @CurveArrow from address@hidden to address@hidden

Of course choose actual points ("SW" and "SE" in the above example)
accroding to your needs.

Disclaimer: I just stolen this from some ancient mail from Michael
Piotrowski, so I deny any knowledge of whether this code work, but it
certaindly did at the time O:) Search archives, that's from a
discussion that happened in mid June 1998.

SY, Uwe