lout-users

Re: @Break @Box ?

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: @Break @Box ?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:57:08 +0100

Le jeudi 31 janvier 2002, à 01:41 PM, Valeriy E. Ushakov a écrit :
You need to use galleys and @Enclose symbol.  I have some vague
recollection that I might have posted some example of this.  Try
starting with a definition of display and add @Enclose to it -
something like that.

I have checked the archives but I think it's too technical for me... I really don't know much on Lout apart stuff from the user manual, I have not actually read the expert guide so far. I think I'll just drop this idea of enclosing everything, and maybe I can do a trick with multi-page tables :)

PS: Sorry for being terse, don't have time to check my facts now.
No prob, thanks :)

 -- Sébastien

--
«On ne boit pas du vin avec un CheeseBurger dans les mains.»
<http://www.type-z.org>                   -- Zoé D. on houtskool