lout-users

Sudden error

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Sudden error
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:23:33 +0100

Hi all,

I do not really know what happend, but lout started to complain about the bsf file, after re-installing I still get the following error:

(c) Initializing run (should be silent, no errors expected)
/sw/bin/lout -x -s /sw/share/lout/Include/init
lout:
        : unable to initialize collation
lout file "/sw/share/lout/Include/bsf" (from "/sw/share/lout/Include/init" line 15):
    33,5: fatal error: exiting now
make: *** [install] Erreur 1

I really don't understand what happened.
Any ideas?

 --Sébastien.

--
«Too old to be alternative, too alternative to be old.»
<http://www.type-z.org> | Robert Smith, talking about his epitaph.