lout-users

Re: graphics in pdf

From: J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
Subject: Re: graphics in pdf
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:12:30 +0100

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 21:34:16 +0100, Erich Hoffmann wrote:
> I tried each and every combination of ps, 2 and pdf in DSELECT with no
> result inspite of just inserting the simple thing on the command line
> because I thought that ps2pdf was a separate tool.

Dselect isn't really the most appropriate tool to answer "I'm looking for a
package that does [...]" questions. I'd recommend "apt-cache search
<keyword>" combined with "apt-cache show <package>" for that, or if you
prefer web interfaces, the ones at
        http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
which also helps answering "which package contains <file>" questions.

HTH,
Ray
--
"a infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs would never make a good
program"