lout-users

Re: PLAIN TEXT

From: francesca piccinini
Subject: Re: PLAIN TEXT
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:20:57 +0000

thank you very much for your answer but i have still a problem..
i have made the setup that yuo have suggested me but the result is not so good:

---COD---DESCRIPTION
---aaaa----aaaaaaaaaaa

bbbb bbbbb
cccc ccccc

   .....Page -2-

   COD  DESCRIPTION

ddddddd dddddddddd

eeeeeee eeeeeeeeee

          ZB - XXXX

From example showned above the header on first page is not correct and there
are a spaceline between the line. Can you help me again ????