lout-users

Are merged index entries working in 3.24?

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Are merged index entries working in 3.24?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:57:03 +0200

Hi,

I have a document with index entries like these:

    designer @Index { Designer }
    qtdesigner @Index { Qt Designer }

both of which occur repeatedly.

The manual seems to be saying that if you have entries with the same
sorting keys will be automatically merged. But I only ever get a
single page number for each item.

I looked at the indexes in the user guide and experts guide, and they
only have a single page number per entry too.

According to the mail archive, Albert Kinderman and Thorsten Seitz
reported this problem in August, but I can't see any later version on
the web site. Has anyone got a solution for this?

Thanks.

--
Mark Summerfield.