lout-users

Maintainer on vacation

Subject: Maintainer on vacation
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 01:26:46 +0400

Hi folks.

I'll be on vacation during the first two weeks of August.  I don't
think list engine would notice that, so the list should function as
usual.

Tomorrow I will hopefully get my visa and on 1st of August I'll be in
Finland.  I will be living in Helsinki but will most likely take short
trips to Turku and Tampere.  And if things turn lucky I might even
jump a ferry and go to Stockholm.

So if you're in the area and would like to meet me to chat over a cup
of coffee or a glass of beer, drop me a note.  While in Helsinki I
will be able to check my mail from time to time.

SY, Uwe