lout-users

Re: On a programming manual for Lout

From: Graham Douglas
Subject: Re: On a programming manual for Lout
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:57:36 +0100

On Fri Jul 13, 2001  6:03 pm Uwe wrote

> Of course Expert's Guide has this all explained (very tersely), but
> extracting (inferring!) this insight from the guide might prove
> problematic for someone who's only approaching Lout.

Yes, I agree with that!
I preface everything with recognition of Jeff's work because
it is too easy to criticize BUT I sometimes feel that although the clues
are there you need the deductive powers of Sherlock Holmes to
solve the riddle. There again, perhaps I'm just dumb.

Enjoy your party Uwe. Beer, not Vodka ;-) [not that I subscribe
to stupid national stereotypes, mind you]. I read that Vodka is
becoming less popular in Russia and beer is now favoured.
Is that true?

Best wishes

Graham