lout-users

Problem with modified doc file [WAS Re: Error with @IncludeGraphic and

From: Albert Kinderman
Subject: Problem with modified doc file [WAS Re: Error with @IncludeGraphic and eps file]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:52:26 -0700

I compared the my old modified doc file with the current 3.24 doc
file.  There were many more differences than  I realized.  I
therefore started over, taking the current 3.24 doc file and
modifying it to suit my memo form.  The current error is

269,1: fatal error:  @Use symbol out of place

line 269 is @Use { @OrdinarySetup

All of my changes to doc occur before line 269.  The most
complicated is a footer that I put into @StartOddFoot

If I comment out my changes to @StartOddFoot, I get the same

internal error: assert failed in FixAndPrintObject: link or
uplink!

I am running out of approaches to fix this.

Al

--
Albert Kinderman      Department of Management Science
       California State University, Northridge