lout-users

[lout 3.17] @SysPrependGraphic symbol out of place

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: [lout 3.17] @SysPrependGraphic symbol out of place
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:14:40 +0200

Hi,

I've just installed the lout port on my FreeBSD 4.2 box.
Whenever I try to run lout on some document the following error message
appears:

lout file "/usr/local/share/lout/include/bsf" (from "doc" line 19, from
"test.l" line 1):
    18,1: fatal error: @SysPrependGraphic symbol out of place

One example document where this happens is (very creative, I know):

@SysInclude{ "doc" }
@Doc @Text @Begin
@Display @Heading {Title}
Text
@End @Text

I would be very glad if someone could help me with this problem.
>From reading the manual it seems to me that lout is a very nice
program, although - for obvious reasons - I didn't really test it.

Bye,
Kai Kaminski