lout-users

Re: current thoughts on PDF back end

From: David Duffy
Subject: Re: current thoughts on PDF back end
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:38:48 +1000 (EST)

I have previously done some back-to-back comparisons of the size of the
file produced by ps2pdf and lout, and the direct lout output was generally
more compact IIRC.  Since I deleted my old lout (where PDF worked ;)), I
cannot give you numbers.  I often need graphics, so I usually use ps2pdf
myself.

David Duffy.