lout-users

Re: lout324

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: lout324
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:35:11 +0300

<http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/>        (Jacob's page)
<http://www.q-software-solutions.com/lccwin32/> (Q-Soft mirror)

> and propose a working makefile? :-)

Hmm, I can't find my lcc-win32 makefiles since I never built my
released win32 binaries with lcc.  However my VC makefiles were
written from the same template so I'll grab lcc-win32 and try to
backport my makefiles.

I'm packaging 3.24 now.  It will be available later today.

SY, Uwe