lout-users

Business Card Printing

From: Steven R. Baker
Subject: Business Card Printing
Date: 07 Dec 2000 16:37:57 -0500

I have Avery labels here that I would like to print on using Lout.
Each card is 52mm tall and 89mm wide.  The top margin is 13mm, and the
bottom is 14mm.  The left and right margins are both 19mm.

How would I set up Lout to use this label sheet and print the same
block of text and graphics on each label?

The label number is 05371.

I'm currently waiting for a call back from Avery, they are going to
send me a database that contains all of their label numbers and their
respective dimensions, so I can write a script that'll format labels
in Lout.

Any help with this would be appreciated, I'm not quite a Lout power
user.

Thanks