lout-users

headers, headers, more headers

From: Steve & Kim Rosset
Subject: headers, headers, more headers
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:34:47 +0400 (MSD)

Hello all.

Excuse the ignorance, if the answer to this is obvious.

I'll be producing a number of documents, with the approach being to use
a perl script to generate lout. As each document needs a different
header, it would be best if I can specify what the header will be in the
lout file. However, in reading the users guide, and fooling with
generating lout by hand, it seems that the only way I can define the
contents of a header is to edit the setup file  (mydoc version of doc).

I'd rather just imbed the "@OddTop {Here's my header}" into my lout
file.

eg:

@Include {mydoc}