lout-users

List of contract style

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: List of contract style
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:50:19 +0200

Hi,

I just wanna to stretch lout to yet another
dimension -- during the work on my paper on
trusts, I wanted to write a model contract.
However, I am not able to manage numbering of
articles and paragraphs. I want something like
this:

xxxxxxxxxxx some introductory stuff xxxxxxxxxxx

                        I.
            Introductory statements
1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
   a) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   b) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   c) xxxxxxxxxx.
3. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                       II.
              Subject of the contract
1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
   a) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   b) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
   c) xxxxxxxxxx.
3. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

etc.

Cross-referencing in the style of @NumberOf
should be possible.

My idea has to been to create this structure:

@Articles

@Article
   @Title {Subject of the contract}
   @Tag {subject}
@Begin

@Para {
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
}

@Para {
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
}

@End @Article

@EndArticles

I have not been able to complete appropriate
definitions based on @List with specific styles
(especially, I have been troubled by centered
heading of article and its left-justified
content). Should I use the standard @List symbol
and work around it, or should I redefine it all
and create it afresh with building whole
machinery from galleys, etc? Any thoughts?

                                Have a nice day

                                                                @Matej Cepl