lout-users

Page n of m

From: D. J. Hagberg
Subject: Page n of m
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:01:44 +0000

Is there a way to show something like:

Page 1 of 9

in the page footer of documents?  I can see the @PageNum symbol that can
be put into footers, but I cannot seem to see anything like
@TotalPageNum.  I'm sure I'm overlooking something somewhere...  The
User's Guide is taking a little while to digest :-)

Basically, I'm attemting to use lout as a formatting back-end for a
reporting engine that's grabbing a bunch of data out of a database,
formatting it via lout and then making pdf files with gs's ps2pdf...

Any pointers to examples of lout documents and templates that do similar
things would be highly appreciated...