lout-users

Re: preparing the next version of Lout

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: preparing the next version of Lout
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:56:20 +0300 (MSK)

Jeff Kingston wrote:

> I'm currently hard at work preparing the next version of Lout.
>
> If you let me know of any problems very soon, I'll be able to
> look at them for this coming release.  But please don't send
> me stuff you sent before; I keep all the email I get and I
> will be going through it all carefully.

Jeff,

Any chance of implementing running table column headings - where column
headings for a long table which is split over multiple pages
automatically appear at the top of the table on each page. The absence
of this feature currently limits Lout's utility for database publishing.

Regards,

Tim Churches
Marrickville NSW Australia