lout-users

Re: Strange behavior of "root" in "over"'s context

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Strange behavior of "root" in "over"'s context
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 02:52:53 +0300

One thing worth noting here is that @Diag &co are completely
*external* to core Lout, as @Eq is as well, BTW.

> and these kind of things (diagrams, graphs, etc.) should be created
> by other programs and imported as eps files (or any other convenient
> format.)

What I like about @Diag is the ability to describe diagrams at high
level.  I also admire @Diag as one of the greatest Lout hacks.  I also
do use external programs to draw diagrams when that's easier for me in
that particular case.

Things worth noting here are: (1) no one is forced to use @Diag; (2)
@Diag doesn't "taint" the core Lout; (3) @IncludeGraphic is there.  So
everyone can just use whatever suits his need and because of (2)
there's no need to worry that @Diag exists. ;-)

SY, Uwe