lout-users

season's greetings

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: season's greetings
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:40:07 +1000

Season's Greetings to everyone on the Lout mailing list.

After today I will be away on holidays until the end of January,
and out of contact.  My plans for a new version of Lout have
been put back (as usual) by pressure of other work, but I will
definitely have time to produce one in February.  If you have
reported any bugs in the last few months, rest assured that I
have all your email on file and will take care of it in February.

Jeff Kingston