lout-users

Slides problem

From: rafal polonski
Subject: Slides problem
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:30:36 +0200

Hello,
Making presentation to local Linux group I used Lout 3.16 to make few (12)
slides to show them in Acrobat Reader (ps file converted with latest beta
Ghostscript version - Lout PDF backend makes poor quality pdf file
[probably only in mine configuration]

Problem arised when I added to my 8 slides (base) 4 new.
Lout produce an error:
3,1: unresolved cross reference @Runner&&following

I started lout few times, deleted lout.li crossreference information file
- no effect. The most interesting thing is that this error is only on
  page number 10.

Everything else works grate - just 10th slide has no "Running title" only
two "??".
Any thoughts?
have a nice day

P.S lout source can be seen here: