lout-users

LtLatin2.LCM file

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: LtLatin2.LCM file
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 10:40:04 +1000

Uwe's mail has jogged my memory.  He says "get it from the latin2
distribution" but in lout/software/lout.latin2 it says:

    This software is now included with the main Lout distribution.

I've retrieved a copy of the LtLatin2.LCM file from an old
version of the lout.latin2 package and added it to lout/maps so
that it will be there in subsequent versions.

I will make a more thorough audit of the state of Latin2 before
releasing the next version.

If anyone wants a copy of the file right now, I'll happily email it.

Jeff