lout-users

Re: tables, and PDF files contain LoutBox

From: Glauber Ribeiro
Subject: Re: tables, and PDF files contain LoutBox
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:13:49 +0400 (MSD)

Jeff Kingston wrote:

> Not sure about the missing rules, but if you can send over the
> source of your document I'll take a look at it here.
>
> Jeff
>
> ps no Base64 encoded attachments please.

I saw the missing rules too. If you draw tables without rules, they work
fine in PDF, but when you use rules you see a warning about "LoutBox".
Tables work fine in PostScript. I assumed that Lout is using the same
PostScript functions it uses for graphics, so ruled tables don't work
with PDF.

Glauber

--
Glauber Ribeiro --- Integrated Warehousing Solutions  (IWS)
mailto:address@hidden         http://www.iws-irms.com