lout-users

Re: Compilation of Version 3.12

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Compilation of Version 3.12
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:36:00 +1000

> gcc moaning about the possible trigraph sequence ??( on the first line

Then why the @#$%^&*&! didn't it say Line 1?  But you're right, it
has now gone away.

> You use the constants SEEK_{END,SET} a la ISO C which SunOS does not define.
> Could you poss. add ifdef's for these in one of the header files?

No way.  That would be the first step into a swamp of non-ANSI C horrors
from which I would never emerge alive.

> Oh yeah, why do you build your code in sequentially numbered files?

I find it neater.  After 14 years on the job I know the numbers by heart.

Thanks for solving the trigraph mystery for me.

Jeff