lout-users

Drawing transition diagrams

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Drawing transition diagrams
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 01:15:17 +0200 (METDST)

Hi everybody,

I just had the idea that Lout's diagram features would be perfect for
automatically drawing transition diagrams for finite-state automata.

However, I had problems drawing recursive edges, i.e., a link from a node to
itself;  is this possible in standard Lout diagrams?  Or has someone maybe
already written higher-level functions for this task?

Any hints appreciated

--
Michael Piotrowski                         <address@hidden>
                              <http://www.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/~mxp/>