lout-users

problem with unpaginated plain text output

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: problem with unpaginated plain text output
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 16:24:44 +1000

I've now fixed this problem.  It wasn't what I hinted at before,
it was just a mix-up with constants that had the effect of not
allowing the height of unpaginated text to grow beyond a certain
limit.

In the course of this job I've also removed some spurious errors
saying "replacing unknown @Case option PlainText by PostScript" that
were introduced by the changes accompanying the PDF back end.

For people who are desperate I could send a new version of source
file z17.c, whose insertion in place of the old one should fix the
problem.  For others I recommend waiting for the next release.

Jeff Kingston