lout-users

Re: Dos Lout

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Dos Lout
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 16:09:07 +0400 (MSD)

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Ian K Armstrong <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Can anyone tell me where I can get a Dos version of Lout?

Please, check lout home page and lout mailing list archives at

                  http://www.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/lout/

DOS binary of lout 3.09 compiled by Bunno Lim is available from

           ftp://ftp.ptc.spbu.ru/pub/unix/text/lout/msdos/

As my internet connection is overloaded, please, use evening/night
time (moscow timezone) for downloading.  My ftp server prints local
time in it's banner.

[NB: Can anyone grab DOS binaries from my archive and put it at some
     convenient location.  Jeff, your site would be good as it's
     mirrored by several popular archives.]

PS: Any volunteers to compile lout FAQ/HOWTO?

SY, Uwe