lout-users

ANNOUNCEMENT

From: rodrigo vanegas
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 1994 15:34:52 -0500

I, the list maintainer, will be away on vacation beginning Wednesday
and ending in late January.  The list should be up and running for
this time, but if anything goes wrong we'll all have to wait until I
get back before it is fixed.  Posts will continue to get redistributed
and (un)subscription requests sent to address@hidden will
continue to get processed automatically.

Until then, I hope a handful of you volunteer to yell at people who
send unsubscribe messages to the list.  Please don't flame; be good;
I'll be back in a month.

Rodrigo Vanegas
address@hidden