lout-users

Reference sheet for lout?

From: Tessa Lau
Subject: Reference sheet for lout?
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 13:51:42 -0500 (EST)

Has anyone thought of putting together a reference sheet for lout, as
is done for TeX/LaTex, emacs, perl, etc.?  Normally I only produce
lout documents every few months, so I find that when I need to get
started again I generally have to pull out the user's guide and
refresh my memory about paragraph breaking options, headers and list
formatting, and the like.  I think it would be really handy to have a
list of lout codes summarizing all the things you can do, with small
examples of how each one is used, so I don't have to go back and look
it up in the user's guide again.

Also, I haven't used 3.0 much yet (just installed it yesterday!), so
if this is covered in the documentation I'd appreciate a pointer to
it.

| Tessa Lau  address@hidden   |   Unix:  it's not dead yet!   |
| "Hold on to nothing, as fast as you can ..." --Tori Amos      |