lout-users

Lout and Mint

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Lout and Mint
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 08:28:57 +1000

I've never heard of Mint.  If it's a descendant of Scribe, then I
wish I had.  Does anyone have a reference I can read?

Version 3 does allow boxes in text, and you can also enclose an
entire patagraph in a box.  However it isn't possible to enclose,
say, two and a half lines of a paragraph in a box.

Small pictures can be incorporated anywhere using the @IncludeGraphic
symbol.  They have to be PostScript files though, not ".pic" files,
whatever they are.  No doubt there is a pic2postscript filter somewhere.

Jeff Kingston