lout-users

Problems

From: Luis Melendez Aganzo
Subject: Problems
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 1994 09:32:00 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello!

I am new to LOUT, and I think it is exactly what I was looking for.
Very powerful and much more easier to program than TeX.

I only have a couple of questions:

1. I have a problem with my PostScript printer, a COMPAQ PAGEMARK 20.
   The files 'outfile.ps' in the directories tr.lout and tr.over aren't
   printed. You thimk it will be a problem with the printer or with
   the PS code generated ? I have run LOUT on the original files and
   got the same results. Ghostview has not any problem with those files,
   so I think it can be a problem with the printer.

2. The file man.ps which is in the same directory as lout.2,05.tar does
   not correspond to the 2.05 version, does it ? And, as I cannot get
   a printed copy of the manual 'doc/tr.lout/outfile.ps', are there
   many changes between the actual version and the described by the
   file man.ps ?

Thanks in advance.

--
| Luis Melendez                     ^  email: address@hidden        |