lout-users

lout for MSDOS?

From: Tim Yao
Subject: lout for MSDOS?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1993 16:17:23 -0700 (MST)

This might be a candidate for the FAQ, if one exists, but is
there a version of lout which has been adapted to the MSDOS
environment?  I've seen the lout binaries for linux, but I don't
have the disk space yet to run linux.

Also, are there any other style formats beyond report, document, etc.
that come with the lout distribution?  Thanks!

--
 Dr. Tim Yao, Visiting Researcher  .  Dipartimento di Meccanica Strutturale
 e-mail: address@hidden     .  Dell' Universita di Pavia