lordsawar-discuss

[Lordsawar-discuss] Re: compile lordsawar 0.1.9

From: Ben Asselstine
Subject: [Lordsawar-discuss] Re: compile lordsawar 0.1.9
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:17:42 +0100

Hello,

I don't know if your version of Debian is new or old or what.  It
could be that your build dependencies are too new or too old or
something.  I know that the Debian Games Team can build lordsawar.
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

Did you run `apt-get build-dep lordsawar' ?

And I also know that somebody else has had the same problem in the past:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?29341
and the issue wasn't successfully resolved on the bug tracker.

My advice is for you to nicely ask the Debian Games Team to package up
this latest version of lordsawar.

Alternatively maybe someone who runs Debian can help you.

cheers,

Ben