lmi

[lmi] Any interest in testing under FreeBSD?

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] Any interest in testing under FreeBSD?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 01:52:06 +0200

 Hello,

 This is an idea completely out of left field, but I've been setting up a
FreeBSD CI build for wxWidgets after discovering that it was broken there
(and not only there, but on probably all non-Linux and non-macOS Unix
systems) by some recent changes and thought if this could be useful for lmi
as well. I don't expect to have any actual lmi users under FreeBSD, of
course, but it could discover some portability problems that you might be
interested in knowing about.

 Again, I realize that this is not a priority at all, but if you think it
could be useful, I'd add it to my TODO list to do at some later time. And
if you don't, sorry for wasting your time with this question.

 Regards,
VZ