lmi

Re: [lmi] Regression in group-quote PDF

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Regression in group-quote PDF
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 21:29:15 +0000

On 2020-08-14 16:48, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:

>  Here is the promised PR upgrading wxPdfDoc and reverting the now
> unnecessary fix: https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/147
>
>  As you can see, it's completely trivial. We split it into 2 commits, just
> in case, but it could also be applied as just a single change if you
> prefer, of course.

Thanks. We've finished testing the wxWidgets and wxPdfDoc upgrades,
and don't want to apply even a small incremental wxPdfDoc upgrade
at this time, because we'd feel compelled to retest everything.
Would you please mark this as "deferred" in your tracker, so that
we'll remember to apply it next time we upgrade wxPdfDoc?