lmi

Re: [lmi] Saving and restoring window geometry

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Saving and restoring window geometry
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:52:04 +0200

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 12:46:17 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> > GC> If you can fix this within, say, one week from now, then we'd rather
GC> > GC> wait for you to do that before we begin testing. Does that work for
you?

GC> >  I'll try to do this in the next couple of days, but I actually hoped to
do
GC> > it today but didn't because I realized that it's not as simple as I
thought
GC> > and so I need more time to decide what's the best way to do it. I'll post
GC> > here when I'll have done it.
GC>
GC> Have you had time to work on this yet?

 Yes, I finished it yesterday and created

        https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/pull/795

with the proposed changes. I didn't have time to test this under Wine yet,
however, so I plan to do it next and, if there are no problems found there,
and also if there are no other comments about this PR, I'm going to merge
it soon.

 Sorry for the delay, as you can see from the changes above, this turned to
be out a not quite trivial change,
VZ