lmi

Re: [lmi] Upgrading wx

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Upgrading wx
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 15:57:36 +0200

On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 13:35:31 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> As long as we're testing a new method of installing wx, we might as well
GC> upgrade at the same time (probably next week we'll have time for this).
GC> Vadim, is there a particular SHA1 that would be preferable to wx HEAD of
GC> origin/master?

 I've just merged the PR adding support for LZMA streams to wxWidgets as
e38866d3a603f600f87016458260f73593627348, so, knowing that we plan to use
these streams for loading compressed MST files in the near future, it would
make sense to use this one -- or a later one if I find any problems with it
until the next week.

 Alternatively, lmi could also use the 3.1.1 release (v3.1.1 tag or
379a404f9804ac044df44f18907e192917fec8aa to be explicit) for as long as we
don't compress the MST files yet. This would allow us to test upgrading the
wx version using the new script in the near future then...

VZ