lmi

Re: [lmi] wx_test_extract.cpp

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] wx_test_extract.cpp
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:42:34 +0100

On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 18:35:10 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> This file is no longer useful and should be expunged along with all
GC> references to it. The original idea was to test some workarounds for
GC> vendors who didn't do what we had asked; now all current vendors are
GC> behaving better, so we don't need this test or its accompanying files.
GC>
GC> Perhaps I should just go ahead and make the necessary changes.

 As you wish, it doesn't really matter to me, but thanks for the warning as
I'll avoid modifying it to use --gui_test_path option now and so will avoid
the conflicts.

GC> Vadim, would you mind reviewing 'Makefile.am' at least, because I so
GC> often break that when I try to maintain it?

 Sorry, I still haven't managed time to finish my mooted tool that would
generate this file and so make it unnecessary to maintain it... I'll try to
do it a.s.a.p. after finishing updating all tests. And in the meanwhile, I
will review it, of course, although it seems difficult to break anything in
it this time as there is just a single line to remove.

 Thanks,
VZ