lmi

[lmi] wx_test_config_settings.cpp

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] wx_test_config_settings.cpp
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:19:01 +0000

// ERASE THIS BLOCK COMMENT WHEN IMPLEMENTATION COMPLETE. The block
// comment below changes the original specification, and does not
// yet describe the present code. Desired changes:
//  - Run this test only when the '--distribution' option is given.

/// Validate configurable-settings file for binary distributions.
///
/// Run this test only when the '--distribution' option is given.
/// The invariants it tests are not universally appropriate.
///
/// This test may someday be replaced by a shell script, which would
/// be a better fit for its intended purpose. In particular, we want
/// to run the GUI-test suite only once, and then combine the lmi
/// binaries with selected input skins and default-input files; these
/// tests check the combinations, and thus must be run once for each
/// combination, but we don't want to repeat all the GUI tests for
/// each combination. Of course, this individual test can be run in
/// isolation for each combination, but for that use case a script
/// would be simpler solution. We'll reconsider this later.