lmi

Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] [6055] Mark lines needing '--gui_test_path'

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] [lmi-commits] [6055] Mark lines needing '--gui_test_path'
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:28:52 +0100

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:19:04 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> Glad you asked. The patch indicates exactly what we'd like to do:
GC> it's what makes sense in the problem domain. We prefer not to alter
GC> what default_input_filename() returns

 Thanks for your answer, I'll implement the simplest possible solution then
not involving changing/mocking up configurable settings.

 I do have yet another question for this option: should it be used for the
miscellaneous _output_ files currently generated by the tests, such as
{Calc,New}Ill{Full,Summary}.txt and PasteCensus.cns or will they be
governed by some other option or handled in a completely different way?

 TIA,
VZ