lmi

Re: [lmi] Building lmi with pre-wx-2.9.5 snapshot

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Building lmi with pre-wx-2.9.5 snapshot
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:14:40 +0200

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:41:08 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> I don't have CppUnit, and can't make time to look into it right now.

 As I built wx with MinGW 3.4.5 anyhow to check the warnings mentioned in
the other todays email, I went ahead and compiled the unit test using the
vararg macros too and it compiled and worked as expected.

 Notice that I didn't use --disable-vararg_macros configure argument, of
course, with it they wouldn't have been available.

VZ