lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] doxygen

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] doxygen
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:13:34 +0200

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:44:47 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> >  Unfortunately this isn't the case. For instance, neither
GC> > numeric_io_cast<>() nor stream_cast<>() is documented.
GC>
GC> They're present:

 Sorry, it was probably a bad idea to replace the first version of the
documentation with the second one. The questions in my email you were
replying to were answered by Vaclav's suggestion to use EXTRACT_ALL and the
version you see online currently is the one with EXTRACT_ALL set to "yes"
which explains why you don't see any problems I mentioned.

 Once again, sorry for the confusion, I should have used a different URL for
the new version. Please see my latest message in this thread (until this
one, that is) for up-to-date state of things:

        http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2010-03/msg00087.html

 Regards,
VZ