lmc-dev

Re: [lmc-dev] whats up next?

From: lmc-dev
Subject: Re: [lmc-dev] whats up next?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:43:15 +0200

hi!

one of the features i really miss is exporting to html and/or txt. people
that uses this kind of software tend to share their collections with other
fans, so you always need a list to send to your friends. maybe export to
txt is easier to implement and for me is ok. exporting to html, with
images an so could be cool though.

see you

muzzol

address@hidden, vares dir: