listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 01:54:05 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: mandate

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: mandate Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:52:09 +0800 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.
I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you. If you're already wearing
sandals removing them will still give you a benefit. Blow air out
through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate!

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it. It's got to the point where if
someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few
flights of stairs to try and regain my position. A fitness point roughly
translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare
your exercise to anyone else on the site.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.

Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. Btw, I never saw the
first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly
rushing to see it.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.
I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits.

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.

A good combination can make a huge difference to the heat you feel on
the other side. If you don't know what those young kids are listening to
at their discotheques, you should have a listen to this one. Nothing
gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on the
board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat! An east facing
window will get morning sun, however regional air temperature takes time
to warm up.
With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. If you cna find it you
reall
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. And I don't mean just a little
better than the rest I mean their the only bits. Apparently frogs are
very susceptible to environmental damage.

It's all lovely stuff. But let us say this: it rocked. Something to keep
in mind when you're using fans next.

they're all likable and dis-likable!
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits.

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. If
you're already wearing sandals removing them will still give you a
benefit.
and the couldn't tell you which it was without a thermometer anyway!

Never the less there are times when the heat can become too much.

I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art,
making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing. That being said -
it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this spectacular, smooth, red
is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with barbecue, steak, stews and
in a glass. Something to keep in mind when you're using fans next.

It's all lovely stuff. it's too hot, it's too cold, it's to dry, it's
too humid.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. The
vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and rhythmical
backdrop. I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

it's too hot, it's too cold, it's to dry, it's too humid. it's too hot,
it's too cold, it's to dry, it's too humid. And I don't mean just a
little better than the rest I mean their the only bits. With it's slow
progression you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and
whorls of a river on a summer's day. Through the social club at work I'm
participating in a fitness scoreboard. I like that they found a model
who doesn't quite look natural in the face too - more of an authentic
post-botox look.

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking.
I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? These tiny little
guys provide decent processing power, battery life, and a whole host of
opportunities for you.

An east facing window will get morning sun, however regional air
temperature takes time to warm up. With it's slow progression you feel
like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a river on a
summer's day.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a85879667bc3af683cc1f95df8945fbd96e0f1a5
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---