listhelper-moderate

help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-rcs-owner
Subject: help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 20:29:12 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: indecisively

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: indecisively Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:31:32 -0600 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

I miss those two hours.

Even with Dustin Hoffman present, a man of whom such a phrase as the
prior could be used with equal validity, this film still sucks the snot
out of a dead dog's nose.

It's often genuinely funny, whereas the noise most likely to emanate
from an audience sat in front of Dead Man's Chest would be a yawn. This
makes no empirical sense given that they were filmed back to back, but I
calls it like I sees it.

Blah blah bring back Capt'n Jack from the dead, blah blah alliance of
pirates, blah blah fight Davy Jones and the East India trading company.

I can see why he was so popular in Cats. Isn't it a bit cruel to keep
trapping Schroedinger's cat under a cardboard box?
The special effects are far from special, things often seeming to have
been given a push in the direction of 'cartoony' but only far enough to
look inconsistent with the rest of the action. This beggars belief, and
it means not only did those involved in greenlighting this nastypiece of
a film think it would be a spiffing idea, but a publisher also saw some
worth in it. That's why I'm going to kill you last. I miss those two
hours.
We're in slasher country now, sonny Jim.

In what's about the movie's gravest error, achieving such a feat proves
to be of little to no trouble whatsoever.

Not in any sexual euphemism sense, actually eat him.

The next morning he's alive.

I miss those two hours. He's a wrong'un and no mistake, guv.

Now, if his greatest weapon was, say, an orbiting optical platform or
some sort of crocodile launcher that launched hungry crocodiles at his
enemies, then we'd be in business. Well, I'll concede that one.
Blah blah bring back Capt'n Jack from the dead, blah blah alliance of
pirates, blah blah fight Davy Jones and the East India trading company.

So, yes, big battle scenes then, with the swording and the spearing and
the whatnot.

Oh, and Xerxes himself is apparently a god, or at the very least is also
nine foot tall and inhumanly begrowled of voice.

Performances across the board are acceptable, particularly from newcomer
Ben Wishaw. More impressive is Frank Griebe's cinematography, some
extraordinarily vibrant colours and camerawork that show off the
excellent sets.

May Oscar have mercy on it's soul, although I'm not altogether convinced
Babel has one.

If a tree falls over in a forest with nobody around to hear it, does it
make any sound?
I may be alone in doing so, mind.

Ghost Rider review at theOneliner.

There had, at the back of my mind, been some hope for this film.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 94f92d16498e90de9f886173fbcd261043e94f75
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---