listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:58:04 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: NOTIFICATION

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: NOTIFICATION Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:57:54 +0200

EURO MILLIONES  NATIONAL  AWARD  PROGRAMME 2007 -  CONGRATULATION  FOR  YOUR  SUCCESSFUL  SELECTION!!!

SIX  HUNDRED AND TWENTY  THOUSAND  TWO HUNDRED AND  SIXTY EUR OS!

Dear Beneficiary,

We are delighted to inform you about just concluded National Euro Millions International final draws of its periodical promotional program.
This promotional program is a conjoined effort of microsoft international and the United Nation under the Auspices of National Euro Million Lottery Board.

Hence, we congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting held on 1st June 2007. This is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; meaning, you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You/Your company email account have been p icked as one of the ten winning email address in 2007, on the Se cond category Draw.
Therefore you have been approved of the Star Prize of  620,260.00 (Six Hundred And Twenty Thousand, Two  Hundred and Sixty Euros Zero Cents). Equivalent in USD $842,715. With the under listed winning details:-

 Ref No:-EMSL/2007/JUN.
Ticket No:- TWMT/18 00/806
Lucky No:- 09-16-18-25-32 + 02-09
Serial No: - MUO TI/ 82536

All individual and cooperate email addresses were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand, E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which i s conducted annually. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomer ate of some multi international companies to promote the use of internet around the world, with the Aim and support to the Under priviledges.
Please contact the Agent assigned in your Zone with the required information for immediate release of your price

1.FULL NAME
2.COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3 .PRESENT ADDRESS (FULL MAILING ADDRESS)
4.SEX
5.DATE OF BIRTH
6. AGE
7.OCCUPATION
8.TELEPHONE NUMBER
9.FAX NUMBER

CLAIMS AGENT :

SITIOS CONSULTA S.A
 Dr. Pete Sanchez (MD)
E-mail:- address@hidden

Always quote your Reference, Batch and winning numbers in all corresponding,  We advice all winners to keep this information until you are cleared as the prime winner by the organisers of this program. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking adva ntage of this programme by abusers, unauthorise person or company&nb sp;.

Once again accept our sincere congratulations
Best Regards,
My Photo               & nbsp;
Prof. Dr. Sonnia Wilfred Gerri
AWARD CO-ORDINATOR.

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate
kostenlos testen. http://www.pc-sicherheit.web.de/startseite/?mc=022220 & nbsp;

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6da0831b49e27dd6cc4c4fa97b3d3847c936d39e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---