listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:12:14 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Re: Fontifying function calls in emacs-lisp-mode

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Fontifying function calls in emacs-lisp-mode Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:12:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Guys, I found this thread through a google search and it sounds very
similar to what I need to do.

I am trying to make all function calls blue in xemacs. I have already
changed the face for function names, but this only affects the function
definition line. I want to colorize the function call line as well. I am not
very familiar with customizing emacs but it sounds like this LISP code
discussed here is trying to do the same thing. Is this correct? Can you give
me something that I can just paste into my init.el file to do the trick?

Thanks very much,

Rich